The Margaret Haes Riding Centre is a charity and receives no central funding. We rely entirely upon the goodwill of the community to continue providing services. Any gift you can offer will help us to make a significant difference to the lives of those for whom the Centre was built.
Every donation we receive, however small, goes directly to support the work of the charity.
Our Wonderful Organisation fundraising site is now closed! Watch this space for our new on line platform where you can donate.
Make it Tax Efficient!
Remember that you can substantially increase any donation you make at no extra cost to you. If you are a UK tax payer, we can claim an additional 25p in every £1 from HM Revenue and Customs. Simply ask us for a Gift Aid Form when you make your donation.
We invite organisations to adopt Margaret Haes Riding Centre, for a year or longer, as their charitable partner. You might consider:
* Financial sponsorship of specific events
* Nominating us as your Charity of the Year
* Sponsorship of equipment or uniforms
* Entering sporting events, such as a Marathon on behalf of the Centre
* Sponsorship of one or more of our horses or ponies
With your help we can:
- Provide more opportunities for people with disabilities to find out what they can achieve.
- Everyone can benefit from being involved with horses